feedburner
Enter your email address:


feedburner count

All My Movies 4.5 Build 1247

Category :

All My Movies 4.5 Build 1247 [6 MB]
Movie-Related Data Harvester
Which movies you have, and where do you store them (CDs, DVDs, VHS or so)? What movies you heard of and would like to see? Which actors starred in which movies («honey, I want to watch something with Johnny Depp!»)? Which movies are new in your collection and you haven’t seen them just yet? All of these questions (and much more) are easily answerable with All My Movies software.

«Oh», you would say, «I’m so lazy! I simply wouldn’t fill out all those fields in the movie database. I have hundreds of movies, and for each of them I would have to type in the Name, Actors, Genre, Year, Description: Brrrrr!»

Nothing like that! All My Movies connects to internet movie databases and loads all the descriptions auto-magically. Moreover, you can provide your favorite movies with screenshots taken directly from the DVD or AVI files.

More Information = Home Page